| || |
What is the MISSION of the Code Enforcement Team?
Our aim is to serve the community by educating you on the City regulations related to property maintenance and substandard property conditions. We believe with this knowledge you will have the tools to maintain your properties at a higher standard thus promoting safe and desirable neighborhoods. Code Enforcement staff has the following objectives:
1. Build relationships with community members.
2. Promote public health, safety and welfare through education and enforcement.
3. Mitigate substandard property conditions.
To conduct your own research of Whittier’s regulations you can review the municipal code by clicking here: www.municode.com/library/CA/Whittier/Code_of_Ordinances.
Please email or call us if you have any questions regarding the Mission of our Code Enforcement Team.
- E-mail our main line (WHCodeEnforce@cityofwhittier.org)
- Call our main line between 9am and 6pm to report your concerns to one of our trained staff members. (562) 567-9190. **You may receive our voicemail during these hours due to staffing schedules or if we are experiencing a high number of calls. Please leave us a message and one of our staff members will contact you as soon as possible.**
| || |